Building B, Shenglong Erqi Center,
Xinghua South Street, Erqi District,
Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China
Liya :+86 18703805381
The color coated sheet price in 2021 is much higher than that of 2020 and 2019. In fact, the price goes up since last November and keeps rising until now. Below is a picture from China Mysteel. As you can see, the average color coated steel price in 2020 is about $865/ton. While in 2021, it is about 1,000 USD per ton. In May 2022, the steel price has a short downtrend but goes up again. Actually, it changes every day. If you want to know the steel price forecast in 2022, follow us or contact us, please! We will update the price list as you require.
Also, the price of color coating sheet will be different with many factors, for example, the base metal, the thickness of the paint, the type of the paint, the thickness of the base metal, the packaging method, etc. Wanzhi steel is an experienced colour coated sheets manufacturer in China, which has its own factory, 12-year exporting experience, etc. to offer you a fair price. Welcome to contact us for the latest color-coated sheets price list.
Let’s review the factors which influence the colour coating sheet price.
The colour steel sheet price varies with different substrates, such as cold rolled steel, galvanized steel (GI), galvalume steel (GL). And among these substrates, cold rolled steel is the cheapest. Considering the corrosion resistance, PPGL is the best choice. While in terms of the quality to price ratio, the color GI steel (PPGI) is most commonly used and cost-effective.
Generally, the thinner the coil thickness, the higher the price. For example, the price of 0.12-0.16 mm is relatively high, the price change of 0.3-0.45 mm is small, and the price of 0.45-0.7 mm is basically the same. It is because of different manufacturing techniques. Wanzhi Steel offers colour coated steel with a thickness of 0.12 to 1.2 mm to select from. Welcome to contact us for the latest price list.
The coating layers can effectively keep the base metal from corrosion and rusting. Generally, the thicker the coating layer, the higher the price. Most color coated steel is painted twice and double-sided. And the thickness of the top paint is 11-30 μm and the back paint is 5-11 μm. You need to choose according to the use purpose and environment. On the other hand, the paint materials and brands will also greatly influence the price of color coated rolls. The commonly used paints include PE, SMP, SMP, and PVDF. Below is a table for you to review their price and performance. Commonly, we use PE as primer paint because of its great adhesion and affordable price. While if you are looking for excellent resistance to corrosion, UV, and smooth appearance, etc, PVDF will be a better choice.
|Items||Cost||Durability||Colours||Film Integrity||UV Resistance||Chalking Resistance||Dirt Resistance|
|HDP||Medium||Very Good||Rich||Good||Very Good||Very Good||Good|
There are different packaging methods for colored corrugated sheets, including simple packaging, standard export packaging, and special packaging. Simple packaging uses waterproof kraft paper to wrap steel coils or sheets up. It is cheap but it is just suitable for short-distance transportation. While standard export packaging is widely used for long-distance transportation. It employs waterproof kraft paper and galvanized sheets as the outer protective layer. Besides, the coils will be tied up with steel belts. If you have special packaging requirements, for example fixing coils with wooden or metal pallets, you may pay more for the packaging.
Different processing methods and sheet types will also affect the price. For example, some color steel sheets need to be sheared or punched, or profiled for different uses. After further processing, the colour coated plain sheets price will be higher than that of coils. Below is a profiling video for your reference. You can check more videos from Wanzhi Youtube.
1. Check the website to find more information about colour coated sheet prices, or you can contact us for more details. Our professional sales manager will keep updating the price list for you.
2. Place your order when you find a fair price. We always expect prices to come down more but may miss the best price. For example, in mid-May, there is a falling price. Some of our clients placed their orders, but some missed. And the price goes up again at the end of May. So talk to someone experienced, and you may get some professional tips.
3. Do not rely on the price only. Instead, please pay more attention to the product quality and service.
4. Choose reliable color coated sheet manufacturers rather than famous suppliers, for example, Wanzhi Steel. We are not famous enough, but we will help you choose suitable and quality products at a lower price.
5. Select the one that suits your need best instead of the expensive one. Wanzhi Steel has a professional team to offer you pertinent suggestions to make your project more cost-effective. Thanks to our rich experience and professional team, our products are exported to more than 60 countries and areas, such as Turkey, Brazil, Kenya, Iran, Poland, etc.
And the steel price changes every day. If you are looking for steel products supplier, please contact us for the latest colour coated sheets price list. We also offer great discounts for bulk orders. Please talk to us for more details!
More information?Get Latest Price Here