Building B, Shenglong Erqi Center,
Xinghua South Street, Erqi District,
Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China
Liya :+86 18703805381
Galvanized steel strip provides excellent corrosion resistance and workability. It can be used in making steel pipes, special-shaped steel, etc. You can also find it in construction, electronics, home appliances, automobiles, and other industries. At Wanzhi Steel, we have advanced pickling lines and continuous galvanizing lines with an annual output of 300,000 tons of GI steel strips. The width is available from 10 mm to 630 mm and the thickness is from 0.12 to 2 mm. Also, we also offer galvanized coils with a width of 600-2,000 mm. Welcome to contact us for more details!
|Item||Galvanized Steel Strip|
|Material||Q195, Q235, Q345|
|Length||As per your requirements|
|Spangle||Zero spangles, Small spangles, Regular spangles, Big spangles|
|Zinc Coating||30 g/m2-275 g/m2 or as required|
|Processing Service||Bending, Welding, Cutting, Punching, etc.|
|Package||Standard Seaworthy Package|
The width of galvanized strip is generally less than 630 mm. While the popular widths of galvanized coil are 914mm, 1000mm, 1200mm, 1219mm, 1250mm, etc.
1. Great durability and long service life, 15-20 years.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance.
3. Strong adhesion.
4. Good formability without deformation.
5. High strength.
6. Good welding performance.
Galvanized steel strip is widely used in the production of steel pipes or shaped steel, which are popular in construction, light industry, automobiles, agriculture, and commercial industries. Besides, it is also popular for commercial packaging materials.
1. Construction industry: building roofs, lightning, baffles, sidewalls, chimney, partitions, gutters, rain rails, rolling doors, heating pipes, greenhouse pipes, thermal insulation pipe shells, etc.
2. Light industry: it can be used in home appliance shells, civil chimneys, kitchen utensils, etc.
3. Automobile industry: Parts of large cars, trucks, trailers, luggage carts, refrigerated trucks, rims, garage doors, wipers, mudguards, fuel tanks, water tanks, bicycle frames, etc.
4. Other aspects: ideal for manufacturing various metal or mechanical products, such as box covers, electrical cabinets, dashboards, office furniture, spring blades, saw blades, etc.
Galvanized steel strip is a long and narrow sheet made with cold-rolled or hot-rolled steel. Through hot-dip galvanizing, a thick zinc layer is plated to offer a uniform surface. Also, after complex physical and chemical reactions, a corrosion-resistant zinc-iron alloy layer will be formed between the substrate and zinc molten bath. Generally, the steel strips are supplied in coils. According to the different base metals, you can find cold-rolled strips and hot-rolled strips.
At Wanzhi Steel, we commonly make steel trips from pre-galvanized coils. It contains three steps.
1. Pickling Process. It aims to remove rust, oil, and dirt on the steel surface to ensure that no nodules or bubbles are produced during the galvanizing process. After pickling, it is cleaned in a tank with ammonium chloride or zinc chloride aqueous solution or a mixed aqueous solution of ammonium chloride and zinc chloride. It will make sure the surface is clean and smooth.
2. Galvanizing Process. After pickling, the substrate will be immersed in a bath of molten zinc at a high temperature for galvanizing. Some will be cleaned with ammonium chloride or zinc chloride aqueous solution first, and then go through the continuous annealing furnace before galvanizing.
3. Slitting Process. The galvanized steel coil will be slitted into strips as the width customers required. Then roll up into coils for sale. The zinc layer thickness is customizable to customer requirements. Generally, it will be not less than 50 g/m2.
The common surface treatment of galvanized strips includes passivation, pre-phosphating, and oiling. Passivation mainly refers to chromate passivation. It can change the structure and gloss of the zinc coating to improve its corrosion resistance and adhesion between the coating and the base metal. Adding some activators, such as fluoride, phosphoric acid, or sulfuric acid, is helpful to form a thicker chromate film after passivation. If you have special requirements, please let us know in advance.
|Commercial Quality (CQ)||DX51D+Z||Manufacturing of simple shaped parts|
|Drawing Quality (DQ)||DX52D+Z||For manufacturing drawn parts|
|Deep Drawing Quality (DDQ)||DX53D+Z||Deep drawing parts|
|Extra Deep Drawing Quality (EDDQ)||DX54D+Z||Extra deep drawing parts|
Although the galvanized steel strip has been zinc coated. But as a kind of metal material, it will rust if exposed to humid and acidic environments. There are two types of strips on the market, namely, electro-galvanized strips and hot-dipped strips. The zinc layer thickness of hot-dip galvanized steel is relatively thick, so it has strong corrosion resistance. So just make sure the storage environment is dry and ventilated. In addition, it must also be arranged neatly.
The price will be different with raw materials, production technology, zinc coating thickness, and labor costs. That’s why factories in China often offer lower prices. But according to the industry standard, the sale price of steel products won’t be too higher or lower. As an experienced manufacturer, we advise that do not to rely on low prices to avoid being fooled. At Wanzhi Steel, we always provide great discounts for bulk orders. Welcome to contact us for more details!
The galvanized steel strip is a profitable investment project, which is an ideal choice for many applications. At Wanzhi Steel, the galvanized steel strip is with a width of less than 630 mm and a thickness of 0.12 mm to 2.0 mm. We also supply galvanized coils (600 to 2,000 mm in width), GI plain and corrugated sheets (0.12-4mm in thickness). Besides, we will offer further processing services, such as welding, shearing, etc. Except for sheets and coils, we have some finished and semi-finished products for sale, such as chimney tubes, buckets, door panels, and so on. Moreover, we have developed full systems and a multilingual sales team to save your money and time. So wherever you are from and whatever galvanized products you need, just feel free to talk with us. Wanzhi Steel will be your one-stop solution provider!
More information?Get Latest Price Here