10F, Building B, Erqi Center, Erqi District,
Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
The surface of the stainless steel plate is smooth, has high plasticity, toughness, and mechanical strength, and is resistant to acid, alkaline gas, solution, and other media corrosion. It is an alloy steel that is not easy to rust but not absolutely rust-free. Stainless steel added a certain amount of chromium and nickel steel with resistance to air, steam, water, and other weak corrosive media and acid, alkali, salt, and other chemical etching media corrosion properties of steel.
|Product Name||Stainless Steel Sheet|
|Technology||Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled|
|Standard||ASME, ASTM, EN, BS, GB, DIN, JIS, etc|
|Package||Standard Seaworthy Package|
1. Strong corrosion resistance: stainless steel plate has good corrosion resistance and can resist the corrosion of most acids, alkalis, salt, and other chemicals, so it has a long service life.
2. High strength: stainless steel plate has high power, tensile strength, and yield strength are relatively large, so it has good mechanical properties. High surface finish: stainless steel plate surface is smooth, high finish, and easy to clean.
3. Good high-temperature resistance: stainless steel plate cannot easily deform and oxidize under high-temperature environments.
4. Excellent hygiene: stainless steel plate is not easy to rust or breed bacteria.
Stainless steel plate is a widely used stainless steel material, with excellent weldability and corrosion resistance, excellent strength and plasticity, good heat resistance, and easy processing, and maintenance. It is widely used in various fields such as manufacturing equipment, construction, food processing, automotive and household goods.
1. Manufacturing equipment: stainless steel plate is widely used in equipment manufacturing in chemical, petroleum, pharmaceutical, and other industrial fields, such as heaters, heat exchangers, storage tanks, filters, etc.
2. Building: Doors, Windows, wall panels, ceiling, handrails, etc.
3. Food processing: distilleries, breweries, dairy processing plants, seasoning factories, etc. Food processing plants need to use stainless steel equipment to avoid contaminating food, and stainless steel plates can meet this demand.
4. Automobile: doors, body, engine parts, etc.
5. Household goods: Because of its smooth surface and ease of cleaning, 304 stainless steel plate is also widely used to manufacture kitchen utensils, sinks, faucets, showers, and other household goods.
Generally speaking, the content of chromium in 10.5% steel is not easy to rust. The higher the content of chromium-nickel, the better the corrosion resistance, such as 304 material nickel content of 8-10%, chromium content reached 18-20%, such stainless steel in general circumstances will not rust.
Large stainless steel plants with good smelting technology, advanced equipment, and advanced technology, such as Wanzhi Steel, can be guaranteed both in the control of alloying elements, the removal of impurities, and the control of billet cooling temperature, so the product quality is stable and reliable, the internal quality is good, and it is not easy to rust. On the contrary, some small steel mills are backward in equipment and technology, impurities cannot be removed in the smelting process, and the products produced will inevitably rust.
The air humidity is large, and continuous rainy weather or environmental areas with high pH in the air are easy to rust. 304 stainless steel, if the surrounding environment is too poor will rust.
There are many stainless steel suppliers in the market, and Wanzhi Steel is more professional. Wanzhi Steel has always been ahead of the steel industry. Our factory has a quality control and inspection team of 20 people, and the products will go through strict quality inspections. In addition to stainless steel sheets, we can also provide stainless steel coils, galvanized coils, pre-painted coils, etc. If you want to buy stainless steel plate, feel free to contact us, and our professional sales will give you a quotation. Looking forward to reaching cooperation with you.
A: 1. Chemical methods
With the aid of pickling paste or spray to passivate the corroded parts to form a chromium oxide film to restore its corrosion resistance. After pickling, in order to remove all contaminants and acid residues, it is very important to properly rinse with clean water. All treatment with polishing equipment to re-polish, with polishing wax can be closed. The local slight rust can also be used 1:1 gasoline, and oil mixture with a clean rag to wipe the rust.
2. Mechanical methods
Sandblasting, peening, obliterating, brushing, and polishing with glass or ceramic particles. It is possible to mechanically wipe away contamination caused by previously cleared, polished, or obliterated material. All kinds of pollution, especially foreign iron particles, can be a source of corrosion, especially in humid environments. Therefore, the mechanical cleaning surface should be properly cleaned under dry conditions. The use of mechanical methods can only clean its surface and cannot change the corrosion resistance of the material itself. Therefore, it is recommended to re-polish with polishing equipment after mechanical cleaning and seal with polishing wax.
A: 1. The air humidity is too high. The air humidity can also cause the surface of the material to be corroded and produce moss.
2. The oxygen content in the air is too high because the air contains oxygen, which will also lead to corrosion of the material.
3. The metal products used are not well maintained. If the products are used for a long time without regular maintenance, the corrosion resistance of the products will be greatly reduced.
4. Improper storage If you do not pay attention to it in the storage process, it is also easy to make the product corrode and lead to rust.
5. It has been hit or scratched during use.
6. The welding temperature is too low.