10F, Building B, Erqi Center, Erqi District,
Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Metal roofing is a sheet that can directly bear the load of the roof. The roofing sheet is located on the roof of the house. Usually, Wanzhi Steel uses galvanized steel sheets, galvalume steel sheets, and ZAM steel sheets as substrates to produce roofing sheets. When the roof sheets are assembled on the gable inclined beam on the top floor of the house, the wing panels are lapped to cover the vertical cracks that do not appear in the light of several monomer box roof panels, forming a well-integrated pitched roof.
The aluminum alloy coated on roofing and exterior wall is usually coated with coil-coated technology, which has the advantages of good color difference control, uniform paint film, high-quality stability, and environmental protection. The type of coating generally uses PVDF fluorocarbon resin of more than 70% fluorocarbon paint.
|Galvanized sheet, galvalume sheet, zam sheet
|Can be customized
|PE, SMP, HDP, PVDF
|Standard export packaging
1. Lightweight; The density of aluminum is 2.73g/cm³, only one-third of that of steel.
2. High strength; High strength can be achieved through composition, processing, and heat treatment.
3. Corrosion resistance; With self-rust prevention ability, the formation of the oxide layer, can prevent metal oxidation rust, and good acid and alkali resistance.
4. Diverse and beautiful surface treatment. It can be anodized, electrophoresis, chemical treatment, polishing, or painting treatment.
5. Good plasticity and easy processing;
6. Good electrical conductivity. Non-magnetization and low spark sensitivity can prevent electromagnetic interference and reduce flammability in special environments.
7. Easy installation; Aluminum metal can be riveted, welded, glued, and other ways to connect.
8. Environmental protection, 100% recyclable.
1. Long life: most metal roofing adopts high-quality steel plate or aluminum plate as the base plate, the surface is subjected to aluminum-zinc coating, molecular resin, and natural stone as a protective layer, so that it has super temperature resistance, low-temperature resistance, light resistance, corrosion resistance, aging resistance and other properties and long service life, firm and safe, service life can reach 70 years.
2. Energy saving: Many people think that metal will absorb the heat of solar radiation, in fact, it is a misunderstanding, metal roofs can actually reflect the sun’s heat. In addition, some metal roofs are coated with special reflective pigments to minimize heat absorption and balance indoor temperature comfort without the need to turn on air conditioning.
3. Lightweight: Metal roofing materials are lightweight, thus saving the cost of building support structures.
4. Environmental protection: Metal materials can be recycled at the end of the life of the roof, and some can even be 100% recycled, which is conducive to environmental protection.
5. Fire resistance: Since metal roofing materials are non-combustible, they usually have a Class A fire rating.
6. Fast installation: most metal roofing installation is fast, construction freedom is higher, less affected by the weather, and can greatly shorten the construction period.
7. Fashionable appearance: Metal roof has strong plasticity, which can well present the smooth curve sense of special-shaped buildings, perfectly show architectural beauty, and improve the taste and grade of buildings. The color is also diverse, can provide more than 100 different color choices, and fully reflect the roof and wall, building, and environmental harmony.
1. Cost: Compared with traditional asphalt shingles, metal roofing materials are more expensive, and due to the need for specialized knowledge and equipment, installation costs are generally higher than other types of roofing.
2. Noise: Metal roofing can be noisier than other roofing types, especially during heavy rain or thunderstorms, but additional sound insulation can be installed underneath to minimize noise.
3. Flatness: Warm and cold climates may cause shrinkage and expansion of metal materials to loosen fasteners. Expansion and contraction during hot weather can cause wave effects.
4. High maintenance: It is difficult to retrofit or replace damaged roofing materials, especially when mounted on large panels. If the house is modified, the materials are difficult to match.
5. Water leakage: if the metal roof is improperly installed or fastened, the rain will leak through the screw hole. Therefore, the screw should be firmly fixed on the plane, and seal the screw head to avoid leakage.
For metal roofing, Wanzhi Steel Group is a professional manufacturer and supplier of metal roofing sheets, and also can supply color-coated roofing sheets at competitive price. Besides that,Wanzhi Steel alsoproduces and offers PPGI/PPGL coils&sheets, and we have
To sum up, the metal roof has a long service life, energy saving and environmental protection, lightweight, and is widely used in modern factories, aquaculture factories, warehouses, and other large industrial buildings roof and wall construction, and plant transformation projects. If you need roofing s and want custom colors, please feel free to contact us, we are 24 hours for you.