10F, Building B, Erqi Center, Erqi District,
Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Stone coated steel roof tile at Wanzhi Steel covers various architectural tile styles and textures. It provides the aesthetic appeal of conventional tiles, as well as great durability and strength of steel. Moreover, stone-coated roofing tiles are also a cost-effective option because of their light weight and low maintenance. As a new roofing material, it is widely used in many projects, like villas, apartments, buildings, etc. If you want more information, please contact us right now!
|Item||Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile|
|Thickness||0.25 – 0.6 mm|
|Overall Size||1,340 * 420 mm|
|Effective Size||1,290 * 370 mm|
|Tile per Square Meter||2.08 sheets|
|Tile Weight||2.4-3.2 kg/piece|
|Popular Colors||Forest green, black-red, garnet, charcoal, coffee brown, ocean blue, or as per your requirements|
|Package||500-650 pieces/pallet; 8,000~10,000 pieces/20 feet container|
|Common Profiles||Roman profile; Bond profile; Shingle profile; Wood shake profile; Classical profile, Milano profile, etc.|
Stone coated steel roof tile provides elegant design and various color options. Also, it can suit different weather conditions, even extremely hot and cold weather, strong wind, heavy rain, etc. That’s why it is widely used for different styles of residential or commercial buildings, such as villas, resorts, apartments, other construction roofs, etc.
1. Pretty Appearance: The stone coated roofing sheet from Wanzhi Steel has a wide range of colors and profiles to choose from to better suit different architectural styles. Therefore, they are well recommended for attractive looks and great designs.
2. Excellent Durability: Stone coated steel roofing uses galvalume steel as base metal, which provides excellent corrosion resistance. Also, the stone chips on the surface give additional protection to your roof. So its service life is more than 50 years.
3. Weather Resistance: They can withstand tough weather, such as extremely hot or cold weather, heavy rain, or strong wind. And it also has great resistance to water, alkalines, acid, salt, heat, fire, etc.
4. Low Maintenance & Easy Installation: Each piece of stone-coated steel roof tile weighs less than 4 kg. Its lightweight makes it easy to install. So you can save a lot of money on installation and transportation. Also, it can be cut, bent, or punched to meet different needs. More than that, it requires less maintenance during its whole service life.
5. Recycled Materials: One of the advantageous features of metal roof is that it can be used again and again, especially for temporary buildings.
Stone coated steel roof tile is a kind of new environment-friendly roofing material. It is made of galvalume steel as substrate and then is coated with stone chips with water-based acrylate. The “stone” coating can provide additional protection and also look more natural. Then it is covered a layer of acrylic resin on the surface. So it has different layers, including galvalume sheet, protective surface coating, acrylic resin adhesive, colored sand chips, and acrylic overglaze coating.
The stone coated roofing tile production line include the following steps:
Uncoiling – Shearing, slitting and punching – Profiling – Spraying primer glue – Sandblasting – Sand pouring – Drying – Spraying top glue – Drying – Packaging for sale
1. Cut the galvalume steel coil into appropriate size;
2. Punch out lace edge for galvalume steel sheets;
3. Profile the GL sheets into the desired styles with hydraulic press equipment and then check whether the pattern is neat and beautiful;
4. Spray resin glue and stonechips. After sandblasting and drying, the colored sand chips will be evenly and firmly adhered to the steel sheet;
5. Spraying top glue and drying again.
6. After quality inspection, the stone coated metal roof tiles can be packaged for sale.
According to the different profile designs, it can be divided into:
1. Bond tile: it is the oldest and the most common type.
2. Milano tile: it has a smooth sense of curve and an orderly sense of depth.
3. Wood shake tile: it is a grain type, which can achieve the perfect fusion of buildings and nature.
4. Roman tile: it is also called rainbow tile, a common type of roofing tile with bright color and more beautiful fashion.
5. Shingle tile: this colorful metal tile roof adds a three-dimensional and infinite movement to your house.
6. Modern Classical tile. Below are pictures for your reference.
A stone-coated metal roofing tile costs from $1.7 to $2.7 per piece. The price difference is caused by many factors, such as the profiles, coatings, roof panel thickness, order quantity, etc. For example, Milano and Roman roofing tiles are often more expensive than wood shake tiles. As for the thickness, the thicker materials cost more. But is it worth it? The answer is Yes. Stone-coated steel roofing has many benefits, for example, beautiful appearance, high strength, fire resistance, great durability, low maintenance, etc. So if you want to change your roof, stone-coated steel roofing tiles will be a great choice. Considering its wide applications, it is also a promising investment project. Welcome to talk with us for more information.
Below are some implementation steps:
1. Prepare the required materials: keel, stone coated roofing tiles, bolt, pistol drill, sealant, electric welding machine, electric hammer, etc.
2. Measure and determine the watershed location. Then according to the drawings, you need to determine the position of the horizontal and vertical keel.
3. Install the keel frame as required.
4. Install the stone coated steel roof tiles as required.
Stone coated roofing tile is similar to other metal roofs, such as PPGL roofing sheets. It is a kind of anti-rusting and anti-corrosive material. Besides, it is also strong and lightweight. But it offers unique beauty of traditional tiles. At Wanzhi Steel, we offer stone-coated steel roof tiles in different colors, thicknesses, and profiles. If you are looking for a cost-effective roof with low maintenance, contact us now!