Building B, Shenglong Erqi Center,
Xinghua South Street, Erqi District,
Zhengzhou, Henan Province, China
Liya :+86 18703805381
Stone coated steel roofing tile is a kind of new high-grade roofing material. It uses galvalume steel sheet as base metal, and then it is covered with colored stone particles with water-based acrylate as adhesive. Then it uses acrylic resin as a protective layer on the outermost surface. Because of its excellent color, distinct profiles, light weight, and high durability, it has become a preferred roofing choice globally.
As mentioned, stone coated metal roof tile is pressed into tile with galvalume sheet as substrate and then covered with colored sand as the surface layer. It consists of galvalume sheet, protective surface coating, acrylic resin adhesive, colored sand chips, and acrylic overglaze coating.
1. The core metal, galvalume steel (Al-Zn Alloy) is composed of 55% aluminum, 43.4% zinc, and 1.6% silicon. It provides excellent corrosion resistance. Also, it has high strength, good adhesion and machinability, like galvanized sheets.
2. Color stone granules are made of basalt particles through the coloring process and high-temperature sintering. The stone chips on the surface serve as a decorative layer, which has vivid colors and distinct textures. Meanwhile, it can give further protection to your roof because it is resistant to ultraviolet rays.
3. Acrylic resin is the key material for bonding steel sheets and colored sand. While applied to the top of the material, it also acts as a protective layer of stone chips to prevent rainwater leakage and prolong the life of sand color.
You can find different designs of stone coated metal roofing tiles on the market, such as:
1. Roman Profile
2. Bond Profile: low-profile design
3. Shingle Profile: bitumen shingle or slate plates style
4. Wood Shake Profile: wood-grain appearance, deep-ribbed profile
5. Classic Profile: the same appearance of traditional clay roof style
6. Modern Classical Profile
The tile seems heavy but is light-weighted in reality, less than 2 pounds per square foot, which greatly reduces the load-bearing of buildings.
2. Easy Operation
It is easy to install and tear down as it is light and large, saving your workload and construction time.
3. Beautiful Appearance
It comes in a wide variety of colors, textures, and designs to complement almost any style of building. It greatly meets the aesthetic demands of different customers.
4. Excellent Corrosion Resistance
The GL steel and acrylic resin are strongly corrosion-resistant and weatherproof, ideal for coastal areas and some areas with high air pollution.
5. Great Durability
The tile can withstand heavy winds, heavy rain or hail, fire, earthquake, and many other adverse weather conditions.
6. Economical Efficiency
During the production and use, there are no pollutant emissions, no sulfur dioxide or carbon dioxide emissions. Besides, they are recyclable.
Stone-coated steel roofing tile can last 40-70 years. As mentioned, it uses galvalume steel as base metal, which makes it very corrosion resistant. So it provides high strength and durability of metal roofing. They will not crack, break, burn, split, curl, or rot in extreme climates. Besides, it can withstand harsh weather conditions. More than that, stone-coated metal roofing panels will keep colors for years. And more importantly, it will reduce the cost of roof maintenance. However, its service life has a lot to do with the installation method, product quality, maintenance, etc.
In brief, stone coated steel roofing tile can be a great investment in your home and projects in the long term. It serves as an alternative to traditional steel roofing sheets. It is well accepted by lots of leading architects and homeowners, contractors, etc. And its high durability and aesthetic design will give you more than you can consider. At Wanzhi Steel, we have a wide range of stone coated steel roofing tiles in different profiles and colors. Welcome to contact us for more details!
More information?Get Latest Price Here