10F, Building B, Erqi Center, Erqi District,
Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
The hot-rolled steel coil is used as raw material for cold-rolled steel. After pickling to remove the oxide, cold continuous rolling is carried out. The finished product is the cold rolled coils. Due to the cold hardening caused by continuous cold deformation, the strength and hardness of the rolled hard roll increase, and the toughness and plastic index decrease, so the stamping performance will deteriorate and can only be used for simple deformed parts. Cold rolling is processed from hot rolled plates at room temperature. Although the steel plate will also heat up during the processing because of rolling, it is still called cold rolling.
1. The cold-rolled steel has uniform thickness and commercial scale, which can fully meet the requirements of high-precision public service.
2. Extremely thin strips that can not be produced by hot rolling can be obtained, and the thin can reach 0.001mm or less.
3. The appearance of cold-rolled steel coil is superior in quality, and there is no pitting, pressing into the oxide sheet, and other defects that are often presented in hot-rolled sheet rolls, and according to the user’s request, the sheet rolls with different surface roughness can be produced to facilitate the processing of the next process.
4. Cold rolled sheet coil length and excellent mechanical function and process function, higher strength, lower yield limit, outstanding deep drawing function.
5. Can complete high-speed rolling and full continuous rolling, with a high yield.
|Chemical Composition List (Unit: wt%)
Because it is rolled at room temperature, no oxide sheet is produced, therefore, the surface quality of the cold plate is good, the dimensional accuracy is high, coupled with annealing treatment, its mechanical properties and technological properties are better than the hot-rolled sheet steel, in many fields, especially in the field of home appliance manufacturing, has gradually replaced the hot-rolled sheet steel with it.
Cold-rolled steel is widely used, such as automobile manufacturing, electrical products, rolling stock, aviation, precision instruments, food cans, and so on. Cold-rolled steel sheet is the abbreviation of ordinary carbon structural steel cold-rolled sheet, also known as cold-rolled sheet, commonly known as cold plate, sometimes mistakenly written as cold tie plate. The cold plate is made of ordinary carbon structural steel hot rolled steel strip, after further cold rolling to make a thickness of less than 4mm steel plate.
1. Use process lubrication and cooling to reduce the deformation resistance and cool the roll during rolling;
2. Adopt high-tension rolling to reduce deformation resistance and maintain the stability of the rolling process. The average unit tension value used is 10% to 60% of the yield strength of the material, generally not more than 50%;
3. Adopt multi-roll rolling. Because cold rolling causes the material to produce work hardening, when the total deformation reaches 60% to 80%, it becomes difficult to continue to deform. For this reason, intermediate annealing is carried out so that the rolling can continue after the material is softened. In order to obtain the required thin strip steel, such intermediate annealing may be performed several times. The rolling process between two intermediate anneals is called a rolling process. The minimum thickness of cold-rolled strip steel can reach 0.05mm, and cold-rolled foil can reach 0.001mm.
1. Cold-rolled steel has better surface characteristics than hot-rolled steel, so cold-rolled steel is used in applications that technically require more precision. But because of the additional processing of the cold finished product, the price of cold-rolled steel is higher.
2. In terms of physical properties, cold-rolled steel is harder and stronger than hot-rolled steel. Because the metal is formed at a lower temperature, the hardness, tensile resistance, and deformation resistance of the steel are all increased by work hardening.
The above content has comprehensively introduced cold-rolled steel to you. If you have any questions about cold-rolled steel, please feel free to email me. In cold rolled steel, we have 12 years of production and sales experience. Our factory is located in Binzhou City, Shandong Province, with a plant area of 50,000 square meters, and an annual output of 300,000 tons. In addition to cold rolled steel, Wanzhi Group also produces color-coated steel coils and stainless steel coils. In the past 12 years, our products have been sold to more than 100 countries and regions, product quality has been praised by customers. If you are planning to buy steel, you are welcome to visit the Wanzhi factory!