10F, Building B, Erqi Center, Erqi District,
Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Galvanized coil, the thin steel plate is dipped into the melted zinc tank, so that its surface adheres to a layer of zinc thin steel plate. It is mainly produced by the continuous galvanizing process, that is, the rolled steel plate is continuously dipped in the plating tank with melted zinc to make galvanized steel plate. Alloyed galvanized steel sheet. This steel plate is also made by hot dipping, but immediately after the tank is heated to about 500°C so that it generates an alloy coating of zinc and iron. This galvanized coil has good coating adhesion and weldability.
1. Strong corrosion resistance: the zinc layer on the surface of the galvanized coil has good corrosion resistance, which can effectively resist wind and rain, acid rain erosion, and other external factors.
2. Long life: galvanized coil after galvanized treatment, its life can be more than twice as long as the untreated steel, greatly improving the service life of steel.
3. High safety: galvanized coil not only has good corrosion resistance and aesthetics but also has good flame retardant performance, making it widely used in the construction field.
4. Easy processing: galvanized coil has good processing properties, and can be cut, bent, and welded.
5. Aesthetics: After the steel is galvanized, the surface shows a bright silver luster, which is not only beautiful but also has a longer life.
|Steel Grade||SGCC, SECC, DC51D+Z, DC52D+Z, DC53D+Z, DD51D+Z, DD54D+Z|
|Quality||SGS, ISO Certification|
1. Open volume: raw material volume. Unfold the steel plate to provide the steel strip needed for continuous operation.
2. Welding: The end of the front steel strip is welded together with the end steel lead.
3. Pretreatment: Clean the grease on the surface of the steel strip. Excellent adhesion and surface quality are obtained.
4. Inlet looper: mainly used to store steel belts to ensure continuous operation of the production line.
5. Annealing in the heating furnace: recrystallization annealing of the rolled hard strip steel is carried out to obtain excellent mechanical properties. By controlling the temperature in the furnace, excellent strip coating properties can be obtained.
6. Zinc pan: A tool for galvanizing.
7. Air knife: The role of the air knife is to wipe the zinc on the steel belt of the zinc pot outlet and control the zinc layer thickness according to the zinc layer control system.
8. Water quenching: cooling steel plate.
9. Finishing: improve the surface finish of galvanized sheet.
10. Tensile correction: corrects the shape of the steel plate.
11. Unwinding: The use of mechanical equipment to roll raw materials into rolls.
The reason why the surface of the galvanized coil is plated with a layer of zinc on the surface of the steel is actually that the steel plate is easy to be oxidized by oxides such as water in the air, which is corroded, and a layer of zinc plating is actually to better protect the steel. The galvanized coil has two advantages, one is close, and one is weldability.
It is because of these two advantages that it is widely used in construction, industry, automotive industry, and commercial fields. Another important feature is corrosion resistance, which can produce good results for the manufacture of home appliance housing.
In order to avoid damage during the transportation of galvanized coils, we adopt three-layer packaging. The first layer is covered with PVC plastic film, and the second layer is covered with waterproof kraft paper to prevent the galvanized roll from encountering water during shipping. iron outer packaging+edge protection is used to prevent the galvanized coil from rubbing with each other.
The packaging of the Wanzhi galvanized steel coils will be marked with the standard number of galvanized coils, steel grade, model specifications, surface treatment, appearance, performance inspection results, weight of each batch, etc.
Regarding galvanized steel coils, Zhengzhou Wanzhi Steel Materials Co., Ltd. is a leading manufacturer and supplier of GI coils. Wanzhi Iron and Steel was established in 2011 and is located in the warm and hospitable Boxing County of Shandong Province. Our business headquarters is located in Erqi District, Zhengzhou City, Henan Province. With 12 years of experience in the production and sales of galvanized steel coils, our products have served more than 100 countries and regions around the world. Two galvanizing production lines, zinc layer 30-350g, one with galvanized, one without galvanized, a single production line with an average monthly production capacity of 10,000 tons, and two production lines with an annual output of 200,000 tons. In the past 12 years, Wanzhi has been committed to serving every customer, ensuring quality under the premise of timely delivery, to provide customers with high-quality pre-sales and after-sales service. If you have any questions about galvanized coil, please feel free to contact us. You are welcome to visit the Shandong factory.