10F, Building B, Erqi Center, Erqi District,
Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Liya :+86 18703805381
There is a wide range of whiteboard materials like painted steel, enamel (porcelain), PET, and glass. In terms of painted steel whiteboards, you can also find different base metals. Different materials offer different features and applications. Keep reading for more information of whiteboard material.
Painted steel whiteboard is an erasable writing board material, which usually uses galvanized or cold rolled steel sheets as the base metal. The base metal is coated with special paintings to make it resistant to scratch and easy to write and wipe. It can be written and wiped repeatedly and it is magnetic. At Wanzhi Steel, we can offer different whiteboard materials, such as PPGI sheets, painted tinplate, white chromate plate, etc. Among them, the PPGI sheet is the cheapest, and its delivery time is shorter. But its HRB is harder. However, the whiteboard using tinplate or chromate plate as materials is of the best quality, but it is also more expensive.
1. Easy to write, erase, and clean;
2. Magnetic and scratch-resistant surface;
3. Available in a wide range of sizes, thicknesses, and coatings;
4. Can be used as a projection screen;
5. Affordable cost.
1. Not as durable as porcelain or glass boards;
2. Will be damaged by scratches, dents, and stains;
3. Painted steel will fade to a slightly gray color as the ink of markers enters the pores over time.
Painted steel whiteboards are a perfect choice in many applications. They are ideal for classroom or conference room boards, school teaching, training classes, public institutions, factories, parks, outdoor billboards, etc.
Enamel is a new special writing board material. It adopts the imported enamel surface. It keeps the various functions of a traditional whiteboard. Also, it is more durable and wear-resistant. Besides, enamel board is a kind of anti-glare screen, which can be used directly as a projection screen. That’s why enamel whiteboards are widely used in European and American schools.
1. Easy to write and wipe;
2. High contrast between the board and handwriting;
3. Low light distortion and and strong visibility;
4. Excellent wear and scratch resistance;
5. 100% non-flammable and fire resistant;
6. Long service life;
2. Can become stained over time with regular use and require frequent use of whiteboard cleaners;
3. Heavier than typical glass boards or steel whiteboards.
Porcelain whiteboards are ideal for highly used environments because it requires less cleaning and low maintenance. They include industrial environments, school classrooms, universities, conference centers, offices, medical facilities, shared common spaces, etc.
The glass whiteboard is a new type of writing board, which is made of highly safe explosion-proof glass. Its strength is several times that of ordinary glass. Due to its strong safety, aesthetics, and durability, it is popularly used in schools, offices, and families. Besides, the glass whiteboard can be used as a projection screen as well.
1. Smooth writing and easy erasability;
2. Highly resistant to dent or scratch, and incredibly durable;
3. Smooth glass surface;
4. Available in different colors;
5. Available in both magnetic and non-magnetic options.
1. Most expensive;
2. Not easy to transport and install;
3. Easy to be reflective.
Glass whiteboards are especially popular in high-end commercial and office spaces, including some higher education facilities, households, and environments that look for an aesthetic appeal and have heavy use of whiteboards.
|Painted Steel||Good||Good||Yes||Cheap||Medium to Frequent|
|Enameled steel||Excellent||Great||Yes||Expensive||Frequent to Heavy|
|Glass||Excellent||Excellent||Both||Medium||Frequent to Heavy|
Except for the materials mentioned above, there is a cheaper material — melamine plastic. You can buy it at a budget-friendly price. But it is only suitable for light use due to the coating will wear down faster compared to other materials.
When choosing the best whiteboard material, it’s important to clarify your using purpose, working environment, use frequency, desired service life, and budget. As an investor, you need to research your local market and your target customers. For example, porcelain and glass boards are suitable for high-use areas, such as classrooms, conference rooms, etc. As a painted steel whiteboard material supplier, we have some tips for you.
1. Compare the materials in detail, including the features, specifications, delivery time, and price;
2. Do not rely on the price only. Quality material may be more expensive, but you can sell the whiteboards at a higher price. So pay attention to the return on investment.
3. Buy from a reliable supplier. You can check their company profile, customer reviews, website, Facebook, etc.
At Wanzhi Steel, we offer painted steel and enameled steel whiteboard materials, including coils and sheets. And we will help you know the features of each material. Also, we can provide you with tubes as whiteboard frames. Welcome to contact us for more details.