10F, Building B, Erqi Center, Erqi District,
Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Perforated steel sheet is widely used as decorative panels in construction, screening, protective enclosure for road and factory, etc. At Wanzhi Steel, our perforated metal panels are available in different materials, including stainless steel, galvanized steel, cold rolled steel, aluminium coil, color coated steel, etc. And the thickness ranges from 0.2mm up to 10mm. The hole sizes and types can be customized according to your needs. The most common type is the round hole perforated sheet, as well as stamped metal sheets with rectangular holes, square holes, hexagonal holes, etc. Welcome to contact us for more details!
|Materials||Stainless steel (201, 304, 316, 316L), color coated steel, GI, CR, HR, aluminium coil, etc.|
|Thickness||0.2mm-1.5mm (coil) / 0.2mm-10mm (panel)|
|Hole design||Round hole, rectangular or square hole, hexagonal hole, cross hole, irregular hole, etc.|
|Surface treatment||Galvanizing, painting, polishing, etc.|
|Package||In coil or panel|
1. Easy to process: The perforated steel is produced with high-quality metal sheets by continuous punching. It is easy for deep processing such as bending, reeling, and laser cutting.
2. Easy to install: Its light weight makes the punched steel sheet easy to install. It can be installed by welding or screwing, or even by snap-on installation after bending.
3. Beautiful appearance: The perforated metal sheet often has a beautiful appearance and flat surface. That’s why it is popular in the decoration field. More than that, it is helpful for sound absorption and noise reduction.
4. Long service life: The punched steel sheet is made of high-quality metal sheet and some are further processed to enhance its corrosion resistance, such as galvanizing, painting, etc. So its service life is very long.
5. High precision: The perforated steel is produced by a CNC punching machine, and the tolerance is within 0.05mm. That’s why it has unique advantages in the field of screening.
6. Noise reduction barrier. Perforated panels are used as ceiling materials in some office buildings, hospitals, supermarkets and other public buildings, which can absorb indoor noise and avoid echoes.
1. Construction uses. It is widely used as ceilings, wall panels, fencing, curtain walls, screens, protective barriers for stairs and balconies, etc. You can find decorative perforated sheets in airports, stations, gymnasiums, swimming pools, theatres, exhibition centres, etc.
2. Decorative perforated panels, mainly used as ceilings, and wall claddings in many buildings or office buildings. The perforated mesh design highlights the modern fashion atmosphere and the precious sense of metal.
3. Industrial uses. It is versatile as the protective cover of mechanical equipment, as well as grinding sieves, mine screens, etc.
4. Sound-absorbing panels. It is a perfect option for noise control barriers for highways, railways, subways and factories, speaker netting or grilles, etc.
5. Other uses, such as soundproof covers for audio, food covers, fruit trays, shelves, chairs, decorative exhibition stands, ventilation systems, making handicrafts, etc.
The perforated steel plate is made of metal sheets through a specific die installed on a large CNC punching machine. According to the base metal, you can find GI perforated sheets, stainless steel perforated sheets, aluminium perforated plates, color coated stamped sheets, etc. While in terms of its applications, you will find decorative perforated metal, noise reduction barrier panels, equipment screens, etc. Also, there are different hole designs to choose from, such as round hole perforated sheets, punched metal sheets with cross holes, irregular holes, etc. So how to choose a suitable steel perforated sheet?
1. Choose suitable materials according to the use environment. For example, the perforated sheet for exterior walls often uses aluminum or aluminum alloy, stainless steel or galvanized or color coated steel because of their great corrosion resistance. Especially, aluminum and aluminum alloy sheets are more commonly used. It is because the aluminum sheet itself is light in weight to reduce construction and self-weight load. Also, the aluminum sheet is of good workability and corrosion resistance. So when you choose perforated metal sheets, please consider the use environment, for example, indoor or outdoor uses, corrosive elements, humidity, food grade, etc.
2. Thickness. For example, the thickness of decorative perforated sheet often ranges from 0.2 to 2mm; while the noise reduction panels used in highways, bridges, railways and others are often 0.7-1.5mm thick.
3. Hole types and sizes. There are many options for hole sizes and types, which is also customizable. You can choose as per your preference and the use purpose.
4. Cost. Generally, aluminum and stainless steel are more expensive, followed by color coated steel and galvanized steel. If you have a limited budget, cold and hot rolled steel will be more cost-effective.
Wanzhi Steel relies on its professional production lines, technical teams, and advanced equipment. Also, we have a series of testing equipment to ensure product quality. Our factory is located in Shangdong Province, which has 2 galvanizing lines, 2 color coating lines, and other processing lines, such as profiling lines, slitting equipment, punching line, etc. The annual output is more than 800,000 tons. More than that, we have been in this industry for more than 20 years. Therefore, we are able to provide a wide variety of steel products and services. Welcome to contact us for more details!