10F, Building B, Erqi Center, Erqi District,
Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
In order to solve fans’ accommodation in World Cup, Qatar purchased 12,000 container houses from China. A container house covers an area of about 16 square meters, which is equipped with a bathroom, water heater, lighting equipment, bed, bedside table, wardrobe, small dining table, and tea cabinet. In fact, the body of these container houses is made of color coated sheets and insulation core material.
Container house is a kind of prefabricated house, which looks like a shipping container. It uses C steel and H steel as the skeleton. Also, it uses color steel sheets and sandwich panels as wall panels and roofing sheets. Moreover, the prefab house is manufactured off-site in advance. Therefore, it is easy to ship and assemble.
1. Easy and quick to assemble and disassemble. Most work of prefab modular houses is completed in the factory. And it will not damage the environment.
2. Low cost. Compared to other buildings, it is much cheaper.
3. Recyclable. For example, the container houses in Qatar will be donated to the homeless after World Cup.
4. Easy to transport and move. It is especially suitable for users who frequently change addresses.
5. Durable to use. The prefab house is made of steel, with strong shock resistance and deformation resistance. Its service life is more than 20 years.
6. Heat preservation, fire and heat insulation.
7. Customizable design. The container house is customized according to the client’s needs and its use purposes, such as meeting room, dormitory, kitchen, toilet, and so on.
1. As the office or dormitory for workers in construction sites;
2. Temporary houses for residents of disaster areas or epidemic areas.
3. It is a great choice for outdoor camp projects, motor hotels and other leisure houses in tourist areas;
4. Houses for large-scale field exploration and operations in transportation, water conservancy, oil, and natural gas;
5. Temporary housing for urban offices, civil resettlement, and exhibitions, as well as military fields.
The answer is “Yes”. Firstly, the cost of a prefab home itself is much cheaper. Also, it is easy and quick to install to save construction costs.