10F, Building B, Erqi Center, Erqi District,
Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Hot dip galvanizing is the pickling of iron and steel parts, in order to remove the iron oxide on the surface of iron and steel, after pickling through ammonium chloride or zinc chloride aqueous solution or ammonium chloride and zinc chloride mixed aqueous solution tank for cleaning, and then it is usually going to be rust removal treatment of steel structure into the zinc liquid at about 500°c so that the zinc layer is attached to the surface of the steel structure.
1. Low treatment cost: the cost of hot dip galvanizing rust prevention is lower than that of another paint coating
2. Durability: galvanized layer and steel is a metallurgical combination, that becomes a part of the steel surface, so the durability of the coating is better
3. Comprehensive protection: Every part of the plating can be plated with zinc, even in the depression, sharp corners and hidden places can be fully protected
4. Saving time and labor: Saving labor is definitely a unique advantage of this kind of processing product. In simple terms, hot dip galvanizing products are more convenient and faster than other coating methods when they are galvanized. In addition, it can also save the installation and brushing time in the later period.
5. Simple and convenient inspection: The inspection of this kind of product can be said to be very simple. It is generally possible to check whether such products are qualified by visual and surface tests.
Hot-dip galvanized products have excellent corrosion resistance, environmental protection and pollution-free, stable product performance, and easy welding, and have been widely used in the following aspects:
1. Mechanical traffic: highway, highway guardrail, silencer, conveyor track, truck roof plate, etc.
2. Construction: steel Windows, chain iron doors, scaffolding, steel formwork, civil radiator, etc.
3. Thermal engineering: impact plate, impeller, refrigerator parts, dryer, etc.
4. Light industry: food processing machinery, dairy products, ovens, and ovens
5. Power: wire tower, microwave tower, anti-sound equipment, road sign bracket, etc.
Galvanized steel is a steel and zinc composite material, it combines the advantages of the two materials together, the strength and plasticity of steel, and corrosion-resistant coating, in construction, home appliances and automobiles, and other industrial fields that have a wide range of uses. In the atmosphere, zinc is much more resistant to corrosion than steel, 25 times more resistant to corrosion under normal conditions. Zinc coating on the surface of the steel plate, through physical action and electrochemical action, the steel plate is free from the corrosion of the corrosive medium.
1. Different Concepts: Hot dip galvanizing is to immerse the steel parts after rust removal into the melted zinc liquid at about 500℃ so that the surface of the steel members is attached to the zinc layer, so as to play the purpose of anti-corrosion. Electro galvanizing is the process of forming uniform, dense, and well-combined metal or alloy deposits on the surface of the parts by electrolysis.
2. Different Process: Hot dip galvanizing has more processing processes. After oil removal, pickling, dipping, drying, and other processes, the workpiece can be immersed in the molten zinc liquid pool, and a certain amount of time can be raised, so it is hot dip galvanizing like some hot plating pipe fittings are processed in this way. Electro galvanizing using electrolytic equipment to process, after oil removal, pickling, and other processes immersed in zinc salt components of the solution, connected to the electrolytic equipment, in the positive and negative current in the directional movement of the workpiece deposited zinc layer.
3. Different thickness: electric galvanized zinc layer is thinner, hot dip galvanized zinc layer is thicker
4. Different appearance: The appearance of electric galvanizing is smooth and bright, and the appearance of hot dip galvanizing is rough and poor
5. In different application environments, electric galvanizing is used for general occasions, hot dip galvanizing is used for outdoor occasions
6. The protection ability of corrosion prevention is different, and the protection ability of electric galvanizing is not as strong as that of hot dip galvanizing
7. Different costs: Electro-galvanized costs are higher
8. Different applicable workpieces: electroplating is suitable for small workpieces, and hot dip galvanizing is ideal for large workpieces.
|Item||Hot-dip Galvanized||Electro Galvanized|
|Appearance||Rough luster||Smooth and bright|
Hot-dip galvanizing is developed from the older method of hot-dip galvanizing, which has a history of more than 170 years since it was applied to industry in France in 1836. In the past 30 years, with the rapid development of cold-rolled steel strips, the hot dip galvanizing industry has been developed on a large scale. Wanzhi Steel specializes in the production of hot-dip galvanized coil and hot-dip galvanized steel strip and sold to all countries and regions in the world, you are welcome to contact us at any time to get the latest price.