10F, Building B, Erqi Center, Erqi District,
Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
In simple terms, stainless steel strip is an extension of ultra-thin stainless steel sheets, which mainly satisfy the needs of industrial production of metal or mechanical products in different industrial sectors. The maximum width of the stainless steel strip is 1600mm, but the length is not limited. According to the processing method, stainless steel strips can be divided into hot-rolled and cold-rolled steel strips.
Cold-rolled stainless steel strips use stainless steel strips or stainless steel sheets as raw material and are rolled with a cold mill at room temperature. The thickness is 0.1mm-3mm, width is 100mm-1600mm. Cold-rolled stainless steel strips can be rolled or processed into coated steel sheets and have the advantages of a smooth surface, high dimensional precision, good mechanical properties, etc.
Hot rolled stainless steel strips are made by the hot mill, their thickness is 1.80mm-6.00mm and their width is 100mm-1600mm, Wanzhi Steel’s cold rolled steel strips have benefits for low hardness, ease to process, good extensibility, etc.
a.Cold-rolled stainless steel strips have better strength and yield, and hot-rolled stainless steel strips have better ductility and toughness.
b. Cold rolled stainless steel strip thickness is very thin, hot rolled stainless steel strip thickness is a little thick.
c. The surface quality, appearance, and dimensional accuracy of cold-rolled stainless steel strips are better than those of hot-rolled stainless steel strips.
Enter the production workshop → hanging coil → entering machine → leveling → slitting → leveling → Winding → packaging → Labeling → warehousing.
SS strips are widely used in aerospace, petrochemical, automotive, textile, electronics, home appliances, computers and precision processing, and other pillar industries, because of their brilliant strength, precision, and surface smoothness.
304 stainless steel is a universal stainless steel material, rust resistance is stronger than the 200 series of stainless steel materials. High-temperature resistance is also better and can be as high as 1000-1200 degrees. 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and good intergranular corrosion resistance. For oxidizing acid, it is concluded in the experiment that the concentration of nitric acid below the boiling temperature of ≤65%, 304 stainless steel has strong corrosion resistance. It also has good corrosion resistance to alkali solutions and most organic and inorganic acids.
|Stainless Steel Grade
1. Commonly used stainless steel strips are divided into 201 and 304 two kinds of steel, the actual composition is different, 304 quality is better, but the price is expensive, and 201 is worse.
2. 201 is composed of 17Cr-4.5 NI-6MN-N, which is substitute steel for Ni steel and 301 steel. Magnetic after cold working, used in railway vehicles.
3. 304 is composed of 18Cr-9Ni, which is the most widely used stainless steel and heat-resistant steel. Used in food production equipment, nuclear energy, etc.
4. 201 is high in manganese content, the surface is very bright with dark bright, high manganese content easy to rust. 304 contains more chromium, the surface is matte, no rust. Put the two together and there’s a comparison. The most important thing is that the corrosion resistance is different, the corrosion resistance of 201 is very poor, so the price will be much cheaper. And because 201 contains low nickel, so the price is lower than 304, so the corrosion resistance is not as good as 304.
5. The difference between 201 and 304 is the problem of nickel. And the price of 304 is more expensive, generally close to 20,000 tons, but 304 can at least ensure that it will not rust during use.
6. Stainless steel is not easy to rust because the formation of chromium-rich oxide on the surface of the steel body can protect the steel body,201 material belongs to high manganese stainless steel than 304 hardness, high carbon, and low nickel.
Wanzhi Steel Group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of steel products. We have our own factory and have 12 years of experience in the production and sales of steel strips. Our steel strips have sold to more than 100 countries or regions in the world. Besides that, Wanzhi is also a manufacturer of PPGI and PPGL, we have 2 coating and printing lines with annual 200000 tons. Therefore, we can provide PPGL and PPGI coils with all RAL colors, our MOQ is 10 tons. Welcome to email us for the latest price!