10F, Building B, Erqi Center, Erqi District,
Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China
Galvanized steel coil uses hot-rolled steel strips or cold-rolled steel strips as substrate, and through a continuously hot dip galvanizing process, then produces galvanized steel coil. Galvanized refers to coating a layer of zinc on the surface of the steel and preventing it from corrosion. Because zinc has higher metal activity than iron, even though zinc gets damaged, it also can protect steel from corrosion.
|Product name||Galvanized steel coil|
|Substrate||Hot rolled steel/Cold rolled steel|
|Coil weight||3-8 tons (can be customized)|
|Surface Structure||Zero spangles, Small spangles, Regular spangles,Big spangles|
|Zinc Layer Thickness||30g/㎡-275g/㎡|
|Standard||AISI, ASTM, BS, GB, JIS|
Hot-rolled pickled coil→uncoiling→head and tail cutting→welding→entry loop→annealing furnace→hot-dip galvanizing→cooling after galvanizing→zinc layer thickness gauge→finishing and straightening→passivation treatment→inspection table→electrostatic coating Oil→coiling→weighing and packaging→finished product storage.
Production video of galvanized steel coil for your reference：
GI(Galvanized iron) coil has virtues of tightness, weldability, and corrosion protection, therefore, it is widely used in construction, light industry, automobile, Agriculture, animal husbandry and fishery, etc industry. A table is for your reference.
|Construction||Civil building roof panels, roof grids|
|Light industry||Household appliance shell, civil chimney, kitchen utensils|
|Automobile||Corrosion-resistant parts of cars|
|Agriculture, animal husbandry, and fishery||Food storage and transportation, meat and aquatic products frozen processing equipment|
(1) With high-quality cold-rolled steel strips as the base material, it has excellent processing performance and good stamping resistance.
(2) The thickness of the zinc layer is uniform, the adhesion is strong, the processing is not peeling, and the corrosion resistance is good.
(3) The surface is smooth and clean, the size is accurate, the board surface is straight, and the spangles are uniform and beautiful.
(4) After passivation and oil treatment, it will not deteriorate in short-term storage in the warehouse.
(5) After the surface is smooth, it is a good base material for making anti-corrosion coating boards.
1. Galvanizing refers to coating a layer of metal zinc on the surface of the steel plate to prevent the surface of the steel plate from being corroded and prolonging its service life. This galvanized sheet steel is called galvanized sheet.
2. Stainless steel refers to steel that is resistant to weak corrosive media such as air, steam, water, and chemically corrosive media such as acid, alkali, and salt. It is also called stainless acid-resistant steel.
1. Galvanizing is mainly to coat a layer of dense zinc on the surface of the steel to prevent it from being oxidized.
2. Stainless steel is the addition of other metal elements inside the steel, and the internal structure changes so that the product does not rust. Such as chromium stainless steel, chromium-nickel stainless steel, and chromium manganese nitrogen stainless steel.
1. Galvanized steel products are mainly used in construction, light industry, automobile, agriculture, animal husbandry, fishery, and commercial industries. For example, it is used for building roof panels, roof grilles, etc.; kitchen utensils, etc.; storage and transportation of materials, packaging utensils, etc.
2. Stainless steel is mainly used in the construction field. It is one of the strongest materials among construction metal materials. It is also used in food processing, catering, brewing, and chemical industries that require high hygiene conditions.
Wanzhi Steel Group is a professional manufacturer and supplier of GI coils in China. In addition to galvanized steel coil, we can also provide customers with color-coated galvanized steel coil, galvalume steel coil, color coated galvalume steel coil, corrugated sheet, etc.
Welcome to contact us for the price！
A: The main reasons for the shedding of the zinc layer are: surface oxidation, silicon compounds, too dirty cold rolling emulsion, the too high dew point of NOF section oxidation atmosphere and protective gas, unreasonable air-fuel ratio, low hydrogen flow rate, and aerobic infiltration of the furnace. The temperature of the strip steel entering the pot is low, the furnace pressure in the RWP section is low and the furnace door sucks air, the furnace temperature in the NOF section is low, the oil evaporates endlessly, the aluminum content in the zinc pot is low, the unit speed is too fast, the reduction is insufficient, and the zinc liquid The residence time in the medium is too short and the coating is too thick.
A: It is allowed to be stored for three months to avoid oxidation caused by long-term storage.
A: 1: Whether it is galvanized can be seen with the naked eye; the color of galvanized is very different from the color of the material itself: such as white zinc, yellow zinc, and blue zinc.
2: The salt spray test is a method to detect the anti-corrosion ability of the zinc layer. Moreover, it is calculated in hours. The longer the time, the better the anti-corrosion ability.